Lego – Technic – Heavy Lift Helicopter
Call in the mighty 2-in-1 Heavy Lift helicopter with an array of intricate technical details and motorized functions, including contra-rotating rotors, opening loading ramp and cargo bay doors and a working winch. This model also features movable elevator and rudders, a multidirectional nose wheel and a buildable cargo accessory. Comes with an orange, white and grey colour scheme. Rebuilds into a Tandem Rotor Helicopter.
- Includes a Lego Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions, including contra-rotating rotors, working winch, and opening loading ramp and cargo bay doors.
- Features huge double rotors, 2 large engines, movable elevator and rudders, buildable cargo accessory and a multidirectional nose wheel.
- Check out the awesome orange, white and grey colour scheme.
- Activate the Lego Power Functions!
- Start up the contra-rotating rotors and prepare for takeoff.
- Lower the winch andlift the cargo.
- Move the joystick to operate the elevator and rudders.
- This Lego Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 10 to 16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Tandem Rotor Helicopter.
- Batteries not included
- Heavy Lift Helicopter measures over 8″ (22cm) high, 23″ (60cm) long and 20″ (53cm) wide
- Tandem Rotor Helicopter measures over 7″ (19cm) high, 31″ (80cm) long and 19″ (49cm) wide
Build a Heavy Lift Helicopter with motorised functions, contra-rotating rotors and a working winch
Two vehicles in one – rebuilds into a Tandem Rotor Helicopter
Includes LEGO Power Functions motor that adds movement and lights to your LEGO building toys
LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Heavy Lift Helicopter measures over 22 cm high, 60 cm long and 53 cm wide
This construction toy includes 1,042 pieces and is suitable for boys and girls aged 10-16 years
Last update on 2018-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API